We were greated by a charming Ross on our arrival, check in was quick and easy.He gave us ideas for walks and recommended restaurants and we went to our room.
Immaculate! room was spotless, we had a ground floor 4 poster bed, classy furnishings and all the mod cons whilst retaining all the charm.
Breakfast fantastic, local produce, great choice, what a joy!
Safe, free parking and local to walks and the town.
Can t wait to return.Well deserved 5 star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious CCTV monitored carpark for 10 vehicles. 7 mins walk to Windermere,15 minutes to Bowness both with Shops, Restaurants & Pubs. 10 mins to railway station. Bus stop nearby with services to all parts of Lake District. Mini bus tours can be arranged with pick-up and drop-off at Newstead. Access to an offsite Spa (5min drive)with heated pool,Tek/gym, sauna,steam room, HOTTUB & Bistro. Passes subject to a small charge and availability. Extra 2Kw heaters in each room for guest comfort.Free Wifi thro'out. Ruskin Lounge - splendid Arts & Crafts lounge strictly for guest use. Guests welcome to bring in their own drinks. William Morris Dining Room where lovely hearty traditional cooked breakfasts are served at individual tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Newstead Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Newstead Guest House Windermere, Lake District