We have just returned from a weekend break at The Hideaway.A fantastic experience once again.Everything from the warm welcome,beautiful well furnished bedrooms,the yummie afternoon tea and wonderful breakfast.Lisa and Richard really make feel at home in a tranquil and relaxed atmosphere nothing being too much trouble for them or their staff.The hotel is a 20min walk downhill into Bowness and easy access to all areas in The Lakes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Hideaway, a Windermere boutique hotel. The Hideaway is the most peaceful of all the luxury Windermere hotels. Relaxed and welcoming, with a true passion to spoil and indulge, of all the hotels in Windermere, we are the only ones who offer complimentary Tea and Homemade cakes, EVERYDAY as part of your room rate, as well as our deliciously freshly prepared Award Winning Lakeland breakfasts. With no passing traffic, our boutique hotel offers free onsite parking and we are unique in being able to offer a peaceful and tranquil haven in a central location. We are only 5 minutes walk to Windermere Village; 20 minutes walk to Bowness & Lake Windermere and a 10 minute drive to Ambleside. The perfect base to explore this beautiful area. Exclusively for adults, and completely non-smoking, our boutique hotel in Windermere offers exceptional service & delicious food in relaxed stylish surroundings. We hope to welcome you very soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Hideaway At Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway At Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Hideaway Hotel Windermere
- The Hideaway At Windermere Lake District