Just got back from a weekend break at Hawksmoor guest house.Everything about the guest house is top class from our wlcome to saying goodbye breakfast is to die for and beds are really comfortable decor throughout is good like a home from home well done Hawksmoor when we return to windermere yours will be the first guest house we look at. Thank you for a lovely weekend Alan and Pat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in its own grounds the Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse is a large, spacious Guest House offering 12 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, excellent off-road private parking for all guests including a disabled bay, lawned gardens to the front and patio area to the rear where you can sit and watch the world go by or maybe even spot a roving Roe deer in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse Hotel Windermere
- Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse Windermere, Lake District