Would recomend staying at this guest hose,clean rooms,good food,good welcome,bikers welcome.Stayed for 4 nights as a base traveling around the lake district daily on bike.10 minute walk either side of villages on main rd,plenty of places to eat close by,would call again if in the area,Simon & Maria from Swansea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Nine bedroom Guest House with all rooms En-Suite. Centrally located mid way between Windermere and Bowness. Each room has a small fridge containing mineral water and fresh milk for your tea and coffee, feel free to bring a bottle or two to put in the fridge. Also you will find robes in the wardrobe to help you relax in your room. We serve a leisurely breakfast between 8.30 and 9.30 which is freshly cooked to order and for the sleepyheads amongst us check out is no later than 11am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Fir Trees Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fir Trees Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fir Trees Guest House Windermere, Lake District