On arrival we were given a lovely welcome and even though we were a bit early were able to have access to our room. The room itself was decorated and furnished to a very high standard and very clean with a large bathroom.
This is in a great location within easy walking distance to Bowness and all of it's hustle and bustle. Our hosts were able to recommend a very nice Bistro in Bowness and also filled us in on a bit of history of the area.
I would recommend this to anyone and certainly will stay here again when visiting this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Nine bedroom Guest House with all rooms En-Suite. Centrally located mid way between Windermere and Bowness. Each room has a small fridge containing mineral water and fresh milk for your tea and coffee, feel free to bring a bottle or two to put in the fridge. Also you will find robes in the wardrobe to help you relax in your room. We serve a leisurely breakfast between 8.30 and 9.30 which is freshly cooked to order and for the sleepyheads amongst us check out is no later than 11am ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Fir Trees Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fir Trees Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fir Trees Guest House Windermere, Lake District