What a lovely place. We had two nights at the Ravensworth and thoroughly enjoyed it. Nick welcomed us on arrival and was very thorough with what was available. The whole house is very clean and welcoming. We had a lovely comfortable en - suite room, which was spotless. The breakfast was very good with lots of choice and the girls serving were lovely. It is in a great position for Windermere town centre. Can't fault this lovely place and will recommend to friends and family. Hope to visit again sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District