We stayed for one night in February, there is often a minimum 2 night stay at weekends but as our kids had bought us this as a Christmas present, the owners kindly agreed to a one night stay as long as it was before Easter.
They couldn't have been more welcoming, Nick gave us a quick tour of all the facilities and showed us to our lovely room. There were dual aspect windows, a very comfy bed and nice toiletries in the bathroom.
The breakfast was excellent, and taken in the conservatory where it was intimate enough to say good morning to your fellow guests without feeling as though you were sharing their conversations!
I would definitely recommend this guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District