Having researched all the local establishments I select the Ravensworth for our first break for years. On arrival we were warmly greeted and within minutes had the opportunity to talk about the local area and best places to go whilst enjoying an excellent cream tea. Our rooms were perfect and breakfast the next morning was served by a young lady with a smile that made our day. Overall a perfect location, hosts and staff who we would recommend to anyone who wants to have a relaxing break in an idyllic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District