Just returned from a 3 night stay & The Ravensworth is one of the loveliest places to stay. It's clean, spacious, lovely food & the owners/staff are extreamly accommodating. We had a King superior room which we really couldn't find any fault with - if i wanted to be picky then the bed was a little saggy but not enough to complain about . The breakfast is very good with a wide variety to choose the main breakfat menu (all beautifully & freshly cooked) along with fresh fruits, cereals,toast etc. Cheryl & Nick are two of the most friendly, professional & helpful people, they make you very welcome but are also very respectful of your privacy they work very hard to keep the Ravensworth to such a high standard and it clearly means a great deal to them. We would highly recommend this place & plan to return & stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District