We recently stayed at The Ravensworth and have to say what a lovely place. The owners were friendly and extremely helpful. When we arrived after a long journey we were welcomed with a much needed cup of tea and chocolate muffin. Nick the owner talked us through some the places we may want to visit during our stay, which was very helpful as we were new to the area. Our room was smart and spotless, and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfasts were first class and the staff were polite and curtious. The sun terrace/patio is a lovely area to spend a summer evening.
I would highly recommend The Ravensworth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ravensworth is a traditional Lakeland guest house with plenty of character offering a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Windermere village and railway station, very close to shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Ravensworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ravensworth Hotel Windermere
- The Ravensworth Windermere, Lake District