Hillthwaite
$308
Hotels.com
$268
  • Breakfast included
Cedar Manor Hotel and Restaurant(Windermere)
$179
$109
$106
  • Breakfast included
$146
$137
The Windermere Hotel(Windermere)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Bar/Lounge
$122
$104
Orbitz.com
$211
$206
1,560 results
All reviewssauna and steam roomsconescourse mealclassic roomsmall poolon arrivallovely hotelafternoon teabay windowhigh standardlake districtmy partnerbooked this hotelcream tearestaurant staffbreakfast and dinnershort break
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We visited for two nights on the hotels winter warmer deal. The decor is new, modern and cosy. Views from the lounge and restaurant of snow topped fells and the lake are wondrous. But the best bit was the food, the six course evening meal with canapés, 4 substantial courses plus coffee and petit four made the stay. Breakfast was good too. All served very quickly by pleasant serving staff.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
SOUTHLAKER, General Manager at Hillthwaite, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you for your lovely review and it just shows how the view from our windows can be beautiful at any time of the year. We are very lucky to be in the heart of such a wonderful place! With that our food complements the view and I am so pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality. It means so much to all the staff who work hard to ensure that you enjoy your time with us which you clearly did. Thank you!

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Booked a small break for my parents as a christmas present.. The package deal included dinner, bed and breakfast along with cream tea on arrival and a bottle of prosecco in a Lake View room..
I want to thank the staff and compliment the owners on such a fantastic hotel, my parents thoroughly enjoyed their stay and where extremely well looked after which means a great deal as i work within the hospitality industry myself, Thanks again for making their break fantastic!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VicksMcd
SOUTHLAKER, General Manager at Hillthwaite, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for your excellent review and its always nice to hear positive feedback especially when bought as a gift for parents! I am glad that they shared their positive experience with you and that all the staff made them feel welcome. We are a family owned hotel and have a small but established team here who geniunely care about our guests and their experiences and the numerous positive reviews posted on this site are testament to the hospitality that we provide. Thanks once again and I hope to see your parents again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Recent weekend in lakes at Hillthwaite yet again confirmed the great service, excellent value, comfort and warmth of this hotel and restuarant, situated convenientkly for the national park with stunning views over the l;akes and fells.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Wow!! Thank you for your excellent review. I am so pleased that you took the opportunity to review us again as we are always delighted to see our regular customers returning year on year. Its also good to know that our hard work is much appreciated and that we are still providing you with the same comfort, hospitality and welcome. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you next February.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at Hillthwaite house on the Winter warmer deal. It was fantastic value for money, clean and the service was fantastic. Our wine was slightly late and without hesitation they tool it off the bill. The facilities and service for the price we paid you could not fault. I wwould come back to this hotel without hesitation.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your good review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will certainly pass your comments on to the rest of the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hillthwaite in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We took advantage of the deal for bed, breakfast, cream tea, Prosecco and four course evening meal. It was all really nice and no complaints. Cracking room with a great view over the lake, a slight upgrade. Good amenities in the hotel. The meal was very good as was the cream tea with homemade scones....also a great choice an lovely breakfast. Well worth the deal and some.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your short but sweet review. I am so pleased that you found us value for money and you took the opportunity to acquire a very good deal. I hope that we see you again in the future.