Me and my husband got married at this hotel, it was absolutely fantastic, the staff were brilliant, they couldn't do more for you. We felt completely relaxed arranging my wedding day because they sorted everything out for us. All the family loved it. Beautiful location on a hillside looking right over the lake, the food was stunning. Can't wait to stay in the future. If your planning a wedding you should definately go to see Merewood, you'll come away with your Wedding Day booked its that impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merewood is a country house hotel of great charm and distinction set in a position of incomparable scenic beauty. The Hotel stands on its own secluded estate, overlooking Lake Windermere and is easily accessible from the main route to and through the Lakes. Merewood's friendly and efficient staff, the relaxed excellence of the service and the wonderful food are all of a quality to match the unparalleled location.The Hotel is open all year including Christmas and New Year and the English Tourist Board has awarded it a "Highly Commended" three stars with silver accolade for food and service. It is often worth checking for late availability as there are special deals and midweek breaks throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Merewood Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merewood Country Hotel
- Merewood Country Windermere
- Merewood Country House Hotel Windermere, Lake District