One of the very best B&B's I have ever stayed in. A warm welcome and guided tour greeted us on arrival. A very comfortable (warm) room with four poster bed. Exceptionally clean and well maintained. Lashings of hot water and nice "White co" toiletries just what you need in the Lakes in March! Breakfast was freshly cooked with local ingredients, great choice and we never felt rushed. Shirley and Vince could not do enough to make our weekend a memorable one, many thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District