My son chose this guest house for us and we couldn't of been more pleased with it. Vince and Shirley made you feel welcome as soon as you got there. We stayed in room 2 it was perfect Very very clean The shower was lovely with clean towels and the best toiletries provided. The breakfast was first class with a wide range to choose from and eat as much as you like all from home produce. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that visits the Lake District and will definitely go back again. Thank you to Shirley and Vince.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District