We stayed at Storrsgate last week ( Feb 13 ) for two nights in the four poster room on the ground floor for our anniversary. The room benefits from having it's own garden accessed through patio doors so very nice. The room was very well appointed, warm and beautiful, possibly the best wev'e stayed in in a long while. The breakfast was very nice too, with a perfect cooked full english and home made jams. If your looking to stay near to Bowness I don't think you could beat this place.
Glyn & Karen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District