My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights at the beginning of November. As always the weather was very changeable but the accommodation was marvellous and our hosts were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a highlight - lovely local produce and cooked beautifully. Our bedroom also had a separate living room area and all tastefully furnished. Top marks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District