We spent the night at Storrs Gate House and have a really lovely time. The welcome was warm and we were shown to our lovely room - which was more like a suite as we have a small seperate sitting room. After a very relaxing night we enjoyed a well presented and beautifully cooked breakfast. Would highly recommend and hope to stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District