I came to this B&B with my husband for a one night stay to escape the kids. On arrival we were taken to our four poster room (Tudor Room) which was beautifully decorated and very clean. It had a wonderful ensuite with powershower, tea and coffee tray, fridge and mini bar, sky tv and well upholstered 'tub chairs'. The hosts were very friendly and welcoming without being intrusive and suggested walks and places to eat. The breakfast the next day was freshly cooked from local produce. I couldnt fault this B&B in anyway and have already recommended it to friends and family as it is well worth a visit. We will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009.Five Stars with Silver Award - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District