I booked this hotel after seeing all of the pleasant reviews that were on here, and they were all correct. Location is great, 2min walk to all the local shops, cafes and pubs etc and about a 20min walk to Bowness. The room was clean and tidy and had everything you would need, a nice selection of hot drinks in the room and bottled water and cake and biscuits, which was a lovely extra. Breakfast was very tasty and they had a wide selection suitable to all tastes. Mary was always pleasant and very helpful and provided leaflets of lovely little walks to go on. I would definitely stay again, maybe with the children next time as they have a family room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 Park Road is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Windermere village. A recently refurbished former gentleman's residence that has a wonderful laid-back feel. 6 Spacious ensuite rooms with comfortable beds- three with king sized beds, flat screened TV's, DVD and Ipod docking stations. All rooms have The White Company soaps and bath robes and lotions from Pure Company. There is proper fresh coffee, tea pots and fresh milk- very important. We are fully licensed with an interesting selection of wines and bottled beers from around the world. We offer freshly cooked dinners at week ends and either cold meat or cheese platters the rest of the week- subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your 1 Park Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Park Road Hotel Windermere
- 1 Park Road Windermere, Lake District