We are travelling around UK and this is the best B&B we've stayed at. Philip & Mary are very friendly hosts. On arrival we were given tea and cake in the lounge. I certainly enjoyed chatting about the cricket, hopefully next time we stay Australia will build the Ashes! The rooms are excellent with great views and lots of really nice extras. Breakfast is excellent, I loved the home made fruits and jams. It's very well located and everything is a short walk away.
One final note: my wife accidentally left a pair of boots behind. Philip got in contact and posted them to us at his own expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 Park Road is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Windermere village. A recently refurbished former gentleman's residence that has a wonderful laid-back feel. 6 Spacious ensuite rooms with comfortable beds- three with king sized beds, flat screened TV's, DVD and Ipod docking stations. All rooms have The White Company soaps and bath robes and lotions from Pure Company. There is proper fresh coffee, tea pots and fresh milk- very important. We are fully licensed with an interesting selection of wines and bottled beers from around the world. We offer freshly cooked dinners at week ends and either cold meat or cheese platters the rest of the week- subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your 1 Park Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Park Road Hotel Windermere
- 1 Park Road Windermere, Lake District