Atayed here for 2 nights. Room was pleasant apart from 2 hairs found in bed. (Owners quick to respond and would've changed immediately but as bedding was clean didn't bother) complementary glass of wine for inconvenience which was nice.
Room was on the small side for a exec double?
Car park around back of hotel was a little cramped.
2 polish girls who waited tables were excellent. Always smiling and nothing too much trouble. Working early morning and evening. ..well done girls!
Had meal in evening on girdt night which was nice but had better
When came to check out was chsrged for 3 course meals instead of two!
Owners nice people
Breakfast wonderful .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District