My boyfriend and I stayed at the Glenburn Hotel over new year for two nights. The staff here were very friendly and it was a good overall atmosphere. We also enjoyed the breakfast, you could choose between hot and cold or both! The hotel room wasn't the biggest we have stayed in however we loved it! It was such a cosy room with a lot of character and was nicely decorated. Was easy to find as on the main road, parking spaces available in a car park at the back of the hotel. It is also in a good position, only 10 minutes walk into the centre of bowness! Overall we had an enjoyable stay and would recommend to our friends. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District