A group of us from work decided to book a mini holiday in the Lakes. Looking at the pictures of the River Cottage on the website, we thought it looked really nice and decided to book it. It was phenomenal!! We all jointly agreed that there's no other place we would rather have stayed. Hotel staff are very friendly, welcoming and always willing to help especially Jackie.
The cottage is very well spaced, clean and facilities are just brilliant. We also had access to the fitness centre and the spa was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly acclaimed non smoking hotel with free leisure facilities, just 5 minutes walk from Windermere, new deluxe rooms with jacuzzi spa baths & rain showers, four poster beds, family rooms, self catering cottages, free parking, great restaurant & bar, just totally refubished to a high standard, outstanding in every way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenburn Hotel And Restaurant
- Glenburn Hotel Windermere
- The Glenburn Hotel & Restaurant Windermere, Lake District