Hotel was convo entry positioned less than 5 minutes walk to Windermere village and a good 15 minutes walk to the lake. Breakfast was preordered and was tasty. The room had a very cosy four poster bed, fantastic sized jet bath tub, the room was a medium size which was more than enough for a couple. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful to offer advise on the local area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District