Stayed at The Howbeck for 1 night in Jan, our 4th visit here. We have stayed in both the Capelcragg & Deepdale rooms & both are beautiful & comfortable rooms. The staff are extremely professional & polite & breakfast is fantastic! A nice touch being offered tea or coffee on arrival whilst bags taken to your room.
Highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District