We would highly recommend staying at this beautiful hotel. We stayed in the Windergill for four nights which was lovely. There is lovely attention to detail all around the hotel and the staff are lovely and very welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. The food is excellent and we would recommend dining there every night if you can, as it is as good as any of the restaurants in Windermere and Bowness if not better and great value for money! The rooms are cleaned everyday, the choice you have for breakfast is brilliant. We will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District