Comfortable room, and quite stylish. Professional helpful and very friendly staff. Superb breakfasts. We would go back. Spa deal was good and we used it twice - in another hotel in Bowness, 20 min walk. Windemere is OK, but quiet and limited for pubs, although does have some reasonable looking restaurants,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District