This is the most wonderfull hotel. From the moment you arrive untill the moment you leave, the staff cannot do enough for you.
The rooms are beautiful, luxurious & spotlessly clean. Little extras like bathrobes, fruit & sherry are all provided. I can recomment the room called MEREGILL with sumptuous 4 poster bed & spa bath.
We stayed B&B. You have to order your oven baked breakfast the day before & believe me, it is an amazing cooked breakfast. Also on offer is warm freshly baked bread, & a large selection of dried fruits & nuts to add to your cereal.
If I had to find one negative point it would be that this hotel has no views, but this is more than made up for in service & surroundings. Just wonderfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District