My husband and I stayed at the Howbeck for our 10 year anniversary and 1st trip to the lake district. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we felt well looked after. We were here only for 1 nigh in the Glenridding room which was big enough for 2, with a spa bath and big comfy 4 poster bed. The breakfast was amazing, fresh and tasty, there was also an array of cereals and juice which you could help yourself to.
We are talking about returning with the kids as this place is amazing and we totally fell in love with Windermere and the local area.
Thank you esp to Dominique for sorting out my charger dilemma and booking our table at the local fish restaurant, hooked.
Will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District