This is our 4rth stay at the Howbeck, its our favourite having tried other local hotels, service and staff are 1st class, especially Roberta who seems to work 24 hours a day!
As always we opted for a room with a spa bath to soak our bones after a day on the fells, and spending time at the spa and pool, had some good weather too, good food across the road at Hooked and also in Bowness at Jacksons, going back in Oct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District