“indianOcean”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Indian Ocean is one of the best restaurants with luscious verity of food. The staffs are very friendly with efficient service. If you like fast service and quality curries this is one restaurant i strongly recommend to everyone to go there and enjoy the stunning delicious food. I mostly certainly shall be going there soon taking my family and more friends to this outstanding restaurant. Food prices are decent and affordable. The tables were beautifully presented out and chairs were comfortable to sit down on. Warm and cosy atmosphere. It was a special to remember and I urge everyone to go this restaurant and try the fabulous food they offer.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants delicious food and excellent customer service. One of the best curries I've ever had even better than my mums. A must recommend :)

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

The very best we have been to as agreed by my mates. We had a group of 15 and were easily accomodated on a very busy saturday night after waiting just 5 minutes around the bar which we didnt mind as the bar man served us 15 pints while we waited. The service was excellent and so was the meal would definitely come here again if i visit the lake district. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Excellent food and excellent service. Had a lovely meal and the staff were really friendly and really helpful. When i went they were really busy so this is a good thing that they are always busy. great location and delicious food. Reasonable price and good hygiene. I would recommend this place to everyone. Would definatley go back there.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The food was brilliant as expected from an indian. The staff also very friendly and helpful. This is a 5 star restaurant if the decor could be up to date :)