“Great Fun for all the family”
Review of Treetop Trek

Treetop Trek
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Windermere
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and try our exciting 35 treetop challenges, designed to make you swing, climb, balance and fly through the ancient oak woodland canopy. You'll be connected securely to our unique continuous safety cable which enables all ages and abilities from 5yrs upwards to join in the fun. To top it all off you will be able to race friends and family down our three parallel 250 metre zip wires taking in spectacular views of the fells and Lake Windermere. Perfect for Friends, Families, Celebrations, Groups, Parties, School, Youth & Corporate Events... the outdoors has never been this much fun!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We recently visited Brockhole Visitor Centre where the Tree Tops Trek is located. Having watched others doing it I decided to take my 7yr old son on it, but with pleads from my 4 yr old (I mean 5 yr old honest) we made it a family affair and all 4 of us booked on the mini trek. Following the friendly safety brief and donning our harnesses, we swung into the tree tops. If you don't like heights, don't do this. After a brief hesitation from both my wife and 4 yr old, we all managed round the course, with my 7 year old being like Tarzan. It is very safe and the only limitation is a person's nerves and a minimum age of 5. We eventually made it to the long zip slide at the end which was a breeze and great fun. Everyone enjoyed it, but I know that my wife wouldn't do it again, but my 7yr old and myself would like to do the longer trek next time. They advertise that the short trek can be approx 1.5-2 hours but we finished under an hour including the safety brief. It isn't cheap and the cost along with the price for parking it can be quite expensive, thus the 4 stars. Great safe fun run by friendly staff.

2  Thank JM99Scotland
in 20 reviews
"fear of heights"
"bit scared"
in 6 reviews
"staff were really friendly"
in 6 reviews
"my partner"
"car park"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time! At times it was tiring and challenging, but it was always fun. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

A really challenging and yet safe experience, up in the huge trees at Brockhole. Excellently run by experienced outdoors staff who instantly knew the name of each child and were supportive and yet out to make sure the children (and adults) experienced the full adrenaline rush.

Better value than many other Lakeland attractions.

1  Thank Gandhistreat
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Really enjoyed our trip to Brockhole and the treetop trek course. Was worried it might really be just for kids but it's great fun for all! Good way to spend a couple of hours but don't forget to visit the lake from Brockhole if youre looking to get on the water - quieter and cheaper than other areas.

1  Thank Ben C