We stayed in the final base camp, otherwise known as room 8 which,at 23 and a half feet above ground level, was both roomy and comfortable.The porters were both friendly and obliging having no difficulty in delivering the wine from the base station. The breakfast prepared by a much improved Mr Pong was equally impressive. We would have no hesitation in recommending this B and B and are intending to arrange a further expedition early next year.
Norris and Julie Oyston, County Durham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District