My partner and I had a really lovely stay at Braemount House, our first trip away without our baby son and the clean, cotton sheets and comfy bed made for the best sleep we have had in literally years!!!
Emma and Gregor have made a pack full of all the good places to eat and places to go and included walks in the back which was very helpful. The glass of wine on arrival was very welcome and really made it feel like the beginning of our weekend away. Ooh and the home made biscuits were yummy. The excellent breakfast HAS to be mentioned and Emma and her staff (sorry didn't get the other lady's name who was serving) really made it feel like nothing was a bother!
I did have a cold shower the first night of our stay and that was only cause I didnt turn the knob far enough (press the red button and keep turning... and then its blummin boiling haha!).
The weather during our stay was truly pants but we still had a fab time made even better by our brilliant hosts. We will definitely be back. Thank you! =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set midway between Windermere and Bowness, vintage-styled Rum Doodle B&B is just a 12-minute downhill stroll away from the famous lake. We offer country house quality in a B&B setting with Egyptian cotton linens, an award-winning breakfast and complimentary WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braemount House Hotel Windermere
- Rum Doodle Bed & Breakfast Windermere, Lake District