“Great place, great location”
Review of Brook House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Windermere
Brook House B&B
Ranked #55 of 107 Windermere B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Really nice place to spend a weekend, very clean and comfortable room, Cath and her husband are very hospitable and quite good value. I recommend for stay. Plus, they have an own parking lot.

Room Tip: two beds - the best choice
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed here in August 2011 and this has got to be one of the friendliest B&Bs I've ever stayed in. When I arrived at the guest house, I received such a warm welcome and felt at home immediately.

The room I stayed in was a good enough size for my purposes and very bright. The breakfast was excellent and definitely filled me up! Very good value!

I have stayed in many B&Bs for work and for leisure and I have never come across a place where the welcome is so personal and friendly.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Windermere!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Andrew_P86
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We stayed at this b/b after it was found for us by another b/b owner. The owner of thisb/b was very nice even did my washing and dried it . However we did find the room very small there was no where to put our cases we had to put one side on in the cupboard to get room to walk around the bed. As we only stayed two nights we put up with it but could not recomend for long stays

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shapely
Reviewed April 12, 2011

my first time stay in BB. IT is very nice and had a traditional english breakfast ;)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shazibear
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Stayed here in August 2010 with my partner for a weekend in Windermere. Central location in Windermere right in the centre within walking distance of everything, including the Windermere ferry. There is a small free car park outside.

The room is very small but has everything you need including an en suite with towels provided. Breakfast was lovely with a choice of full english and cereals. The owners are very friendly and happy to provide advice on walks etc.

We were £54 per night for the two of us B&B which I thought was very reasonable.

We were very lucky with the weather the weekend we were there and had a brilliant time. I would recommend both Windermere and Brook House.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple