“Birthday Meal”

Magic Wok
Ranked #31 of 77 Restaurants in Windermere
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Http://www.thefoodplace.co.uk/restaurants/the-magic-wok-in-windermere-38096/
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Wanted somewhere nice to celebrate my boyfriends 35th & this place took our fancy. Great Service, Lovely food & very nice staff... Set Meal for 2 we were absolutely stuffed!!!

There are newer reviews for Magic Wok

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Pretty basic decor, service polite. Food was hot. Best spare ribs Ive had ever.
Lots of chinese people eating there so a good advert

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Food and service was ok only problem was I food egg shell in my rice and when I told the waiter he just chuckled and said sorry the rice was not removed from the bill. I would not go back.

1  Thank Suzimags
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food was ok - service ok - would I go back probably not

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Excellent little restaurant. Very reasonably priced. I highly recommend the salt and pepper chicken.