Very nice warm welcome from the owner who showed us to our room which was spacious and although our room had a private bathroom this was not a problem as it was only a couple of strides from the bedroom door and was for the sole use of my room. Located very centrally and a stroll into the town centre takes only a minute. Breakfast was bacon sandwiches because we left so early in the morning, these were freshly prepared and much appreciated. The guest house has a really nice friendly atmosphere and the Owner was happy to recommend eateries and help with directions. There is a large car park seconds away from the front door which we never had a problem parking a large van. Really happy with our stay and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Green Gables we have a very simple philosophy - clean, comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price. We do not provide all the latest gizmos and gadgetry. Nor do we provide "boutique" style toiletries or membership to gyms or spas. If you really want these then please ask at the time of booking and we will adjust the price accordingly. We do not have a long list of rules and regulations and you will find us more like a "home from home" than a stuffy and strict place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Green Gables Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Green Gables Guest House Windermere, Lake District