Just had our first stay at The Coppice, but it won't be our last!
We were delighted upon arrival to find we had been upgraded free of charge to a four Poster room, which was exactly as the photos. The room was well furnished, very clean and tidy and the host was very welcoming, even providing some Sherry to relax with in the evening. The welcome tray was well stocked, and fresh milk was offered should we have wanted any. The breakfast was very nice and had one of the the best selections I have come across.
The En-Suite bathroom was spotless and warm, with plenty of hot water and toiletries, but a little on the small side, as we did have to get dried in the room, but this wasn't a problem for us. The room had two windows, looking over a cross roads, and although we did hear some road noise, it's not too busy, and it certainly didn't spoil our night away. I did read the Guest Book and there seemed to be nothing but happy customers of which we are one. Very enjoyable stay, Thank-You.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in traditional Lake District stone & style, The Coppice, once a Windermere Vicarage retains all its character and charm. Sitting quietly in an elevated position between the villages of Windermere and Bowness, our Guesthouse is perfectly placed for touring or walking in the Lake District National Park.The all en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed so each has its own distinctive feel and our renowned Lake District breakfast is sourced from local produce and is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Coppice Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel Windermere
- The Coppice Guest House Windermere, Lake District