“Top notch, recommendation”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The only problem with this restaurant is your stomach is only so big! Amazing food, amazing value and amazing service, they make you feel very welcomed! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Now trading under the Spice Club they are offering a discount through to the end of November the menu is varied and excellent value due to the discount. The chefs special which name escapes me it is served in a flat dish then they pour brandy on it and set it alight was the best curry I have ever had. If visiting dont miss the opertunity.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Mr Haque and I (Rebecca Holmes- Ambassador for cancer research u.k, Eden Valley, Penrith & Carlisle.....owner of Peaches & Cream, Personalised Cakes, Penrith)

Jointly organised a charity fund raiser in aid of cancer awareness....the atmosphere was lovelly and the food was really nice and fresh tasting. I loved the garlic nan bread and curry I chose.

All of the staff were very attentive and so enthusiastic about raising money for such a good cause! I can definitely recommend the spice club's hospitality :-)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Waiters were warm and friendly, the food was absolutely top-notch. Would definitely recommend to india food lovers.

Great work.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was a works do, booked well in advance. Even the food was pre-booked so one would expect swift service. We got there in plenty of time. We should have had the food served up at 7.30pm but it did not come until 9pm. The beer was terrible. If they expected me to drink that all night (bottles) at nearly £4 a pop they were sadly mistaken. The price of the food was reasonable but my dish was labeled the hottest on the menu but I have had hotter! So, to sum up. If there are two of you wanting to go here on a Saturday night, feel free to do so but if you are in a party of 35 or so, forget it. You will be waiting an eternity to get served, even if, like us, everything was booked in advance. I won't be going back there again in a hurry.