“Best in town”

Mint Takeaway
Ranked #131 of 166 Restaurants in Penrith
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We used to be regular Chinese eaters but since mint opened it's Indians every week. The food is so tasty, even the kids love it.

1  Thank Greatfoodseeker1202

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I did not like Indian takeaways before I went to Mint because they always seemed to be fatty and oily.. but then I found Mint. The food is gorgeous! It has so much flavour and is the best Indian food I have ever tasted including restaurants. I would recommend the Chicken Labadar as this is amazing.. all this and it is cheap as chips as well.

1  Thank DanSmith45
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is the best Indian takeaway by far. It is just delicious with generous meals, piping hot and friendly service with a smile. I would recommend!

1  Thank ElaineThom