“Shabby”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shabby”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is the second time we have visited and both times it have thought it looked like it needed a good clean. Tables hadn't been wiped, couches looked grubby, floors were unswept and the soft play area also looked grubby. The whole place needs a good clean. Won't be back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank S21rar

Penrith, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gob smacked!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I visited hear with my 6 year old daughter and my friend and her young baby.. The place was freezing we had to sit with our coats on during our stay. we ordered some food which I couldn't BELIVE the prices but thought as least I must get a lot for my money but after 45mins I couldn't get over the size of the portions an adults sandwich wouldn't even fill a 2yr old! My friend started to feed her baby and was rudely interrupted by the owner not to feed her baby with her homemade food and she had to use there jar food!!!!!!!! the toilets were covered in dried urine and smelt pretty bad, the place is ridiculous I would not be visiting again even if I was paid, lower the prices and put a good menu up!
it's just a shame it's the only soft play in Penrith..

Visited November 2013
8 Thank LauraHJ4304WZ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“POOR”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Over priced and cold. And don't order food as it takes about 50 mins for a sandwich and wasn't even busy. Won't be going back.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Garyhetherington
Tyne and Wear
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fantastic soft play”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited while staying in Keswick during one of the many rainy days. We found the setup ideal for not only our 16 month old but also as we have a young baby there was plenty of comfortable seating right next to the soft play so the parents were really comfy while watching the kids play. There is a load of slides and soft obstacles to keep the little ones busy for some time as well as a football/ basketball area. Whilst we were there the staff also brought out toys and we baked some tarts. The food for not only the children but also the variety for adults as well as home made cakes was brilliant. Would definitely recommend especially for rainy days when visiting the lakes.

1 Thank MarkandRuth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dont bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Its over priced, cold. And no one stopping the big children running into the babys area and knocking them over!

Visited August 2013