“Greystokes evening meal. ”

The Boot And Shoe Inn
Ranked #18 of 192 Restaurants in Penrith
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Traditional British pub set in the village of Greystoke famously known for its Tarzan connection. We have a nice selection of local beers and delicious home cooked food daily and all day on weekends, bar and restaurant meals available ,or try our new homemade pizza menu, takeaway available. All welcome including dogs,large beer garden at rear with children's play area,car park out front if busy please use village car park 50 meters away.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I popped in for an evening meal. We had our dog with us which wasn't a problem. The staff were very helpful. We sat outside in the rear garden. I ordered a sharing pprtion nachos for my main meal, they were nice but not too plentiful. My wife had the haddock, which I read on fb was excellent. She concurred. I had a pint of carling which wasn't very cold and wasn't that lively. This is the reason I haven't given 5 stars, plus I do think the sharing pprtion of nachos could have been larger.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

Visited for the 3rd time and we are never dissapointed. Great rooms, great food and wonderful hosts. We were made to feel very welcome and will be back soon. Well done all

Reviewed June 13, 2019

Popped in last week while staying in Whitbarrow Hotel, turned up without booking table but helpful staff quickly found one.
Good proper old pub, excellent pub food.
All in all well worth a visit.
We'll be back!!!

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

An interesting and quirky pub with good outside seating in sunny days. Friendly staff and very quirky inside

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We found the food was average and over priced for what it was. but worse the service was really poor. (You’d have to walk up and ask the waitress or else they would forget)

This will be our first and last time

4  Thank Farmboy17