“Excellent Evening Meals”

Mrs Millers
Ranked #19 of 170 Restaurants in Penrith
Cuisines: French, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is part of a garden centre however on a Friday and Saturday evening it opens as a restaurant serving outstanding an fine dining experience. I found it by chance during a holiday and consider it as a hidden gem.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Took our friends to Mrs Millers last night after we have been raving on about it for ages.it did not fail to impress.
Excellent food and service in a relaxed restaurant,such a high standard for a reasonable price.

1  Thank Inknow

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We called in for a quick lunch. Or so we thought. We found a table (which hadn't been cleared) and caught the eye of the waitress. She then proceeded to take orders from 3 other tables who arrived after us. We asked her if she could take our order and were told "wait your turn, I'll be with you next". She then went to another table!! So we got up and left. She came over to us as we were leaving and said "I'm ready now" and we said we were leaving. She shrugged and walked off. We were gob-smacked.
so we can't comment on the food. Only the service which was shocking. We won't be going back.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed our lunch and the service was excellent! It was very busy and I was in a wheelchair, but I was not made to feel a nuisance.

1  Thank 22,121,933
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had Sunday lunch here with a friend and it was great. The place was very busy but service was with a smile and you didn't have to wait too long.

So much to choose from, more your fine dining experience with the usual suspects i.e bacon butties, jacket potatoes as well.

I can particularly fussy as I like certain foods a certain way, but I asked questions and the chef was more than happy to answer them.

Would recommend to all.

1  Thank Emma D
Reviewed July 9, 2014

very small & friendly restaurant ,exciting menu . very relaxing evening good food & service ....thank you

1  Thank rubyandjakey