“Relaxing and fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crafty Monkeys

Crafty Monkeys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A warm family welcome awaits you at our craft studio where you can have a go no matter what age or ability! No booking necessary during opening hours for all activities apart from the potter's wheels where tuition is included. All other crafts Decopatch, pottery painting and mosaics initial instruction given as required! Prices start at just £6.50. We can fully glaze and fire in our studio or loads of take home on the day options. We have our own toilet and baby change. Hot and cold drink facilities.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing and fun.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The staff were friendly and helpful. We all sat and did something each and it was lovely just to relax and paint. My two children loved it and are extremely proud of their ornaments. We can't wait to come again in the next holidays but we are going to do the potters wheel aswell this time.

Visited May 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fab experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went here to do some pottery throwing! We both had a great time I made a vase and martin made a dish. The staff where very helpful and helped us through out the process of the throwing the clay on the wheel :-)
Deffiently recommend!

Penrith, United Kingdom
“Lovely idea”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

What a lovely idea it's about time Penrith had somewhere for the kids pottery I just loved this as a child me and my grandson had a great time painting mugs and plates we can't wait to have our supper later in them. Staff are very welcoming and helpful

Visited April 2014
Mold, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really Nice for Kids & Adults”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We carried our 5 year old daughter to Crafty Monkeys on our trip to the Lake District. It was a really enjoyable experience for the entire family. Totally enjoyed making the clay pots and painting of various objects. The staff were very helpful and quite accommodating. I will recommend it for parents with young kids.

Visited April 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great rainy day thing to do!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I visited Crafty Monkeys with my 5 and 7 year old daughters, my husband and my parents. My husband isn't really into things like this so he didn't join in but he really enjoyed watching the rest of us. You can help yourself to tea and coffee at a small cost. I designed a mosaic mirror and the rest of the party painted pottery. Staff are really welcoming and friendly. We stayed a good few hours which zoomed by! Something to do for all the family :-)