“Warm welcome awaits and lots of fun to be had!”
Review of Crafty Monkeys

Crafty Monkeys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A warm family welcome awaits you at our craft studio where you can have a go no matter what age or ability! No booking necessary during opening hours for all activities apart from the potter's wheels where tuition is included. All other crafts Decopatch, pottery painting and mosaics initial instruction given as required! Prices start at just £6.50. We can fully glaze and fire in our studio or loads of take home on the day options. We have our own toilet and baby change. Hot and cold drink facilities.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have spent several wonderful crafty mornings at Crafty Monkeys. The owners are fantastic very friendly, knowledgable and accommodating, allowing you to spend as much time as you need to complete your chosen craft. My children particularly enjoy the découpage and have even had a go at the Potter's wheel. I would certainly recommend a visit if you are wanting something to occupy the kids (both big and small) particularly if the weather prevents you from being outdoors.

1  Thank Christina F
There are newer reviews for Crafty Monkeys

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have been making Crafty Monkeys a must-go-to place for a few years now - every time we visit the Lake District from London we come here. Why? Because it has everything that a family needs - lots to do for both adults & kids, great guidance and expertise, a warm welcome, allowances for a few mistakes (phew!), wonderful service and all at very good value.
Crafty Monkeys thoroughly deserves its praise and I look forward to visiting them again with my family very soon.

1  Thank David_W_daddy
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We arrived on a wet rainy Friday and wanted to do something inside. We found Crafty Monkeys and it was awesome. The couple that own and run it were very friendly, really helpful and obviously love their work. I was slightly worried that it was only for children but we had a great time being creative and relived the old school art lessons. Really worthwhile trip and would highly recommmend it.

1  Thank 561Joanna
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My daughter who is ten, my wife and myself visited this excellent attraction on the 31st of october.As soon as we arrived we made to feel very welcome and were shown around the various things we could do. My daughter chose what she wanted to do and quickly got into it everything was reasonably priced and she really enjoyed it. To sum up I would recommend crafty monkeys to both adults and children.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

everyone where I live raves about this place so one rainy afternoon I took my 8 yr old step daughter. We had hours of fun painting our items and time seemed to go so fast we were nearly to kick out at closing time!