“Does what it says in the title”
Review of Crafty Monkeys

Crafty Monkeys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A warm family welcome awaits you at our craft studio where you can have a go no matter what age or ability! No booking necessary during opening hours for all activities apart from the potter's wheels where tuition is included. All other crafts Decopatch, pottery painting and mosaics initial instruction given as required! Prices start at just £6.50. We can fully glaze and fire in our studio or loads of take home on the day options. We have our own toilet and baby change. Hot and cold drink facilities.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My daughter who is ten, my wife and myself visited this excellent attraction on the 31st of october.As soon as we arrived we made to feel very welcome and were shown around the various things we could do. My daughter chose what she wanted to do and quickly got into it everything was reasonably priced and she really enjoyed it. To sum up I would recommend crafty monkeys to both adults and children.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

everyone where I live raves about this place so one rainy afternoon I took my 8 yr old step daughter. We had hours of fun painting our items and time seemed to go so fast we were nearly to kick out at closing time!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Initially I was a bit concerned about visiting here as a couple without any children but we were welcomed and made to feel right at home.

We were greeted by a young member of staff who gave us a tour of the studio and an idea of the activities on offer before leaving us to choose what we wanted to do; it was refreshing to not be pressured into picking the most expensive option!

We settled into a corner and spent a few hours painting models which included Christmas themed items.

The manager came over to see us at one point and was incredibly friendly telling us all about the business and how it has grown in the past few years; again adding to the feeling of being welcome despite having no children!!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I love coming to crafty monkeys as every time I have been the staff have been briliant and always their to help. Their is lots of fun things to do. Definitly worth a visit

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Loads of fun and be back to your childhood.. Lots of activities to do there... Crafting, painting & fun... You wont realise how time would fly by... We wish could spend more time there....

The host Tim & Michael were friendly and helpful... And I just love their attitude.. They really made good business idea from their hobby & they really enjoy there as much the people come there...