Stayed for the weekend during Kendal Calling. Staff were pleasant and tried hard. Food was pretty good, not amazing but ok.
The problem with the hotel is simply the decor of the rooms, corridors, exterior (sky blue??!!). The rooms were probably fancy about 30 years ago but since have had little improvement apart from new TV, bed and maybe bathroom. They are a bit dark brown...
Its a nice enough hotel but a little overpriced in my opinion. Would i stay for a personal holiday? Definitely not... There must be better options if i was on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditional hunting lodge style of the North Lakes Hotel & Spa, Penrith reflects the rugged beauty of the Lake District. Local stone, natural wood and open log fires create a genuine 'away from it all' environment in this exclusive 4 star resort hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your North Lakes Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Lakes Hotel And Spa
- North Lakes Penrith
- North Lakes Hotel & Spa Penrith, UK - Lake District