“A Steak at Sienna's”
Review of Siennas Bar & Steakhouse Grill - CLOSED

Siennas Bar & Steakhouse Grill
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned local and tourist friendly place to visit. The ground floor has a bar serving a range of hot and cold drinks with a full bar of all the best brands at the best prices in town. Our upstairs restaurant is the place to eat on a night out, whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just out for dinner. Our award winning chef will cook you a meal you won't forget. All our produce is delivered fresh daily and is never frozen.
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Rib Eye steak my wife and I had was done to perfection but the vegetable choice was absolutely abysmal.(No peas for one thing).Downstairs is like a doss house and over all I would call it over priced tat! Do you disagree? Well I am retired and have had quite a few meals out in my time both business and otherwise. This was one of the worst.

1  Thank Ron I

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went on recommendation bearing in mind we had our nine year old grandson with us. The staff were very welcoming and friendly and the food was served promptly and hot. The food was good without being wonderful but was excellent value for money considering this is Keswick, worth a visit if you have children and want to eat out, especially in the evening.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We have eaten at Siennas many times and were happy to check out the new owners! We were not disappointed, very little has changed (apart from the previous owners Joe and Kathryn who have moved to pastures new) the staff and menu are still the same!
We chose from the specials board Sea Bass and Slow roasted Lamb shank - delicious!!
It's a hidden gem - make the effort to walk through the busy bar below and it's a different world upstairs. A warm relaxed atmosphere and family friendly too! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The restaurant is situated over a very lively bar which seems to show most sporting events. Don't let that put you off eating here. We had a very nice meal here on a Saturday night and weren't interrupted by the noise downstairs.

Steaks were cooked to perfection and desserts (which we don't often have) were lovely. Couldn't fault the food at all.

Reasonable wine list - most mainstream choices. Nothing massively exciting.

Service was very attentive.

The restaurant is nice and bright. It seems odd to see a carpet in a restaurant these days! The upstairs loo could do with a bit of an overhaul - I think it is actually a private shower room for the kitchen staff which they were kind enough to let people use. Otherwise, it's a trip down two flights of stairs to the main toilets.

I did feel a little close to the neighbouring table. The tables are quite close together. Try to get a table for 4 even if there are 2 of you as the small tables are very small and therefore tight for space.

There is quite a big seating area outside which is nice for soaking up the sun and people watching.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stopped here for lunch and weren't disappointed, we had the soup and sandwich meal and the soup was delicious as was the sandwich, the upstairs isn't open at lunchtime but there is ample seating downstairs, the staff were all very friendly and attentive. I can't comment on the facilities as I never used them, but I am sure they were clean and presentable like the rest of the place.