“Joanne T Kell”
Review of Brookfield B&B

Brookfield B&B
Ranked #24 of 196 Keswick B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 18, 2013

A really lovely B & B and I would highly recommend.
Ronnie is a very nice approachable guy and made me feel very velcome. The room was lovely with everything I could need. I have booked another stay I liked it so much.
Thank you Ronnie, looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed 2 nights with my wife and 10 month old westie dog. Ronnie is a top guy. Made us feel really welcome and will do anything to help you. Allways had time to chat and straight away you feel you are talking to someone who is just a really nice hard working person who really cares about your stay being the best possible. Breakfast was the best I have ever had in any hotel. The room was immaculately presented and very spacious. The stay was pure relaxation . Looking forward to seeing you in the Autumn Ronnie.Many many thanks from all three of us.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 2 and although roadside was still very quiet. Décor was excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you very much for looking after my daughter and g/daughter on there stay at your Bed and Breakfast it was very kind of you.
I would also like to thank you very much for going out of your way to take them to there destination at the end of there holiday before you started preparing you duties for the day not many would have done that.
they stayed with you from the 24th june to the 29th so once again thank you very much
A very grateful mother

Reviewed June 29, 2013

A great place to stay while on holiday in keswick. The hospitality received from Ronnie was amazing. He was happy to make the visit for my daughter very comfortable and down to earth. If I had any queries he was willing to help as much as he could. The room was lovely had an en suite and the bedding was comfortable fresh every day. Breakfasts were very nice and a wide choice especially for children as well. My daughter loved the breakfast she had and so did I. I am so grateful and happy that our stay was enjoyable for me and my 2 and a half daughter. Would definitely recommend this b&b to families and friends.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights with my sister, young nephew and dog and enjoyed it immensely. Ronnie was very kind, friendly and accommodating offering us cups of tea when we arrived and giving Benji lots of dog biscuits when he wandered into the kitchen!
The room was lovely, clean and comfortable and the room was cleaned and beds made when we were out exploring. Breakfast was lovely, the dining room was clean and tidy. Keswick was a short enjoyable walk away and there was lots of dog friendly places which Ronnie advised us of. The stone circle was easily within walking distance and worth doing as it was very impressive.
Overall a lovely experience for us all.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife, Eric the dog and I stayed here for 4 nights. Ronnie is brilliant, pot of tea, coffee biscuits and snack for the dog on arrival, along with guidance on what to do, where to go, dog friendly restaurants in Keswick.

Room was fab, had a cosy double at the back with views to Latrigg.

Breakfast will definitely set you up for the day whatever your plans, with a really good full English on offer, plenty of toast and orange juice.

Lots of guides to the Lakes available, and Ronnie will help with taxis etc,(these are very reasonable) if you fancy a night out on the town.

Will be back in the Autumn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife, dog, and I stayed in April and really enjoyed it. Ronnie was brilliant - a great host, lovely breakfast, great pots of tea on arrival and really informative about walks and the local area. The room was cleaned every day, and there was a constant supply of towels to dry off the dog (a labrador) after some long, wet, walks.

The location is good in that it's quiet, slightly out of town, and on some great walking routes. The only downside is that it's a 15minute walk into town in the the evening... however, Taxi's are cheap, easily available and accept dogs!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple