“Excellent service and food”
Review of Magnolia Belgian

Magnolia Belgian
Ranked #63 of 141 Restaurants in Keswick
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Called in on spec. The food was excellent; well presented and cooked to perfection. The service was first rate and the staff were friendly. The perfect end to a brilliant day in Keswick.

1  Thank Hobbitx2

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had dinner here on our second night and really enjoyed the food! Husbands ordered muscles and fries which were very nice and a very generous portion and I went for lamb chumps with feta and veggies - this was delicious! The restaurant has a great drinks menu with lots and lots of belgian beers choices! I actually had wine which was served in a very nice glass!

There was one unhappy customer who decided to make a big scene and a fool of himself and the waiting staff handled the situation very well. This didn't effect the evening whatsoever but I felt it deserved a mention as it was handled so well.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

popped into the Magnolia café bar by accident, wow what a place. the pizza is stunning, the selection of Belgium beers was great and the staff were brilliant. highly recommended. so good I went again the next day and had it all again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great beer menu, friendly staff, great music great experience. Didn't eat here but wished had as the food looked good. Manager recommended some good beers and knew his stuff. Shame we didn't find it earlier as it was the last night of a short break, we will return.

1  Thank Tranzer51
Reviewed July 13, 2013

On the final night of our holiday we went to Magnolia as a group of 7. Having been earlier in the holiday to sample the vast selection of Belgian beers I had a good idea the food would be up to scratch. I wasn't disappointed. The duck was very tasty and the liver pâté starter was excellent. One o the party went for the half cheese board for dessert and when I arrived there was enough to feed several people. All in all a very enjoyable meal with very attentive staff and a chilled relaxed atmosphere. Well worth a visit especially if you like strong Belgian beers like I do.

1  Thank astudystar